About The Event
Invest 45-minutes to learn 7 insurance secrets revealed by an insurance underwriter and a local agency leader.
This webinar is tailored for business owners who are tired of not understanding their business insurance needs. Our speakers will provide an insider’s look at what insurance carriers and agents look for when underwriting and pricing business insurance policies. Their view on risk and their decoding of the insurance process, will help you gain an advantage as you shop and price your insurance needs.
Rob Strachan of Strachan Novak Insurance and Tessa Forby of Grange Insurance will walk through the state of the industry, baseline coverages, major gaps in policies and what you can do to get the best pricing for your business insurance needs.
Our Presenters will cover:
- The state of the business insurance industry
- Key areas of business owner confusion when it comes to policies and coverages
- What insurance companies want to see when evaluating businesses
- What insurance companies don’t want to see when evaluating businesses!
- Major gaps in policies that you need to be aware of and protect against
- Hot coverage topics
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Cyber Threat Insurance
- Making sure the right coverage is extended to the right people and companies – the importance of knowing the difference of named insured, additional insured and the provision of a certificate of insurance
Robert is a 2006 graduate from The Ohio State University where he was a four year letterman with the Men’s Varsity Soccer team. He started his insurance career with a leading Commercial Insurance Company in Columbus, Ohio. After a few years of inside underwriting he was promoted to manage the new business field underwriting, inspections and pricing for 25 insurance agencies. His role was to help insurance agents write manufacturing, mercantile, distributing and restaurant risks within the Southeastern part of Ohio.
It didn’t take long for Robert to see a serious need of expertise in the insurance world to the end user. In 2011 he decided to leave the company and pursue a career in helping companies properly protect their most valuable assets.
He is passionate about education and furthering his professional career – In 2014 he completed the Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation which puts him in an elite circle of professionals.
Robert is quickly making a name for himself as a real asset in the manufacturing and mercantile industries. His philosophy is to do things the right way, the first time – There are many ways to write an insurance policy, in the event of a loss it better be written correctly.
$0 for members
$0 for non-members
Download to Calendar