About The Event
If you're considering an efficiency project, you should attend this event. We'll review programs and incentives available from the city, county, state and federal levels, utilities, the 2018 tax law, deductions and tax credits. We'll provide you with the information, resources and contacts you need to ensure you're up to date and able to determine what rebates or incentives your project will qualify for. Our focus will be on multi-family and commercial buildings. This information might be what it takes to make the projects on your list affordable.
- Anand Natarajan, Energy Manager, Office of Sustainability, City of Cleveland
- Mike Foley, Director of Sustainability, Cuyahoga County
- Nicole Stika, Vice President, Energy Services, Greater Cleveland Partnership/COSE
- Brian Mollenshott, Energy Efficiency Engineer, FirstEnergy
- Craig Miller, President, Cost Segregation Services, Inc.
- Manny Anunike, Energy Specialist, Ohio Development Services Agency, Office of Community Assistance
7:30 - 8:00 a.m. - Registration, Networking and Light Breakfast
8:00 - 10:00 a.m. - Program
$10 for Members of C2030D, COSE & GCP , AIA, ASHRAE, City of Cleveland, USGBC and CSU
$15 for Non-Members
Continuing Education Credits:
2 CEU credits available for: ASHRAE, CES, AEE, USGBC, BOMA, AIA HSW
$10 for members
$15 for non-members
1100 Superior Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Download to Calendar